96-7 The Bridge is Rolling in tickets Contest (June 2019)
- Qualifier must be a legal U.S. Resident
- Vincennes University Broadcasting employees, their underwriting/advertising representatives and immediate families of the same are not eligible to win.
- To qualify to win, the participant must register online at the station website located at www.967thebridge.com. A valid registration will include the contestant’s legal name, mailing address, phone number, and e-mail address. Entry may be rejected if it has insufficient information OR listen to 96-7 the bridge for the cue to call in and be the appropriate caller to become registered. WFML (dba 967 The Bridge) management reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for cause (i.e. contest tampering by a competing station, fraud, etc.).
- Once registered a participant will be eligible to win one PRIZE as noted below. Winners will be selected from all of the entrants, minus winners or duplicate entries. The winners will be notified by phone or email. Winners names may also be announced over the air, on the station website or social media pages. Winners will be selected from eligible entries after Noon (Eastern) on Friday, June 21st, 2019. Prizes will be awarded as noted below.
- The contest will operate from the time the form is posted online Tuesday, June 18th, 2019 until Noon (Eastern) Friday June 21st, 2019.
- Up to Five (5), prizes will be awarded in this promotion. Each PRIZE for this contest consists of 4 tickets (valid for winner and one (1) guest) to attend the Kroger Symphony on the Prairie 8 pm (Eastern) performance of The Music of The Rolling Stones at the Conner Prairie Amphitheatre, 13400 Allisonville Rd, Fishers, IN on Friday, June 28th The value of the tickets is estimated at $32.00 each.
- Neither Vincennes University Broadcasting/ WFML-FM or any employee or representative thereof shall be held responsible for the failure of the Conner Prairie Amphitheatre, the show promoters or advertised acts to conduct the event on the said date. The prizes have been accepted and are being distributed in good faith. There shall be no alternate prize given and the prize may not be redeemed for any cash value.
- Vincennes University Broadcasting/WFML Management will have the final say in determining the eligibility of any registrant. Once made, that determination will be final.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. The winner may be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize and will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by the Station in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in forfeiture of the prize. Such winnings of $600 or more will be reported to the IRS.
- Participation in the Promotion and/or acceptance of prize constitutes entrant’s and/or winner’s (and guest’s, if applicable) permission for the Station or its agents to interview the winner(s) (or guest(s), if applicable), to photograph, film, and record each winner (or guest, if applicable), and to use in commerce and in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, his/her name, prize won, hometown (city and state), biographic information, likeness, photograph, voice, audio or video recording, and/or any statements made by him/her regarding the Station, the Promotion, and/or its sponsor(s) for purposes of trade, publicity, or promotion without notice or additional compensation, notification, or permission, in perpetuity except where prohibited by law.
- Participation in the Promotion and/or acceptance of prize constitutes entrant’s and/or winner’s (and guest’s, if applicable) agreement to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Promotion’s sponsor(s), the Station, its licensee, their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, their advertising and promotional agencies, prize suppliers, and participating sponsors, and their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives and all of their successors and assigns (collectively, “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize and participation in the Promotion, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Promotion or delivery, possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity, including but not limited to any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
- If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to, as a result of infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Released Parties that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, or if the Promotion is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, and/or modify the Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the original end date, the Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion to, to modify the procedure for selecting winners, unless the nature of the event giving rise to such termination renders it impossible to select winner(s).
- The Released Parties are not responsible for (i) typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering, or the administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of a prize; (ii) incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, failure, or omission; (iii) unauthorized human intervention; (iv) lost, stolen, mangled, misdirected, postage due, illegible, incomplete, or late entries; (v) entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties and other technological problems or for telephone service outages, delays, busy signals, poor signals or signal interference, accidental disconnection, equipment malfunctions, and any other technological failures of any kind; or (vi) any cancellations, delays, diversions, or substitutions or omissions whatsoever by any transportation providers or any other persons or entities providing any services to winner(s) (and guest(s), if applicable) including any results thereof such as changes in services or location necessitated by same. Further, the Released Parties are not responsible if any part of a Promotion prize that cannot be awarded due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, acts of terrorism, or other factors beyond the Released Parties’ control.
- Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods may void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. The use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, promotion entry services or proxies) will void all entries by that entrant at the Station’s discretion. The Promotion administrator’s computer or telephone system is the official time keeping device for this Promotion. In the event of a dispute, online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” means the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. For phone or mobile entries, the authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the text or mobile telephone number by a telecommunications provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning such numbers. The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Station’s website. Failure to comply with the rules of the Promotion may result in an entrant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes. If the Station makes a good faith determination that an entrant has cheated or committed fraudulent activity in connection with a Promotion, the Station reserves the right to disqualify that entrant from entering and/or winning this and future Station-administered Promotions and to prosecute and seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- For a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by July 31st, 2019 to “Music of The Rolling Stones – Official Rules,” Attn: General Manager, WFML-FM 1200 N 2nd DH64 Vincennes, IN 47591. The Official Rules shall also be posted online athttps://www.967thebridge.com.