Congratulations to Eryka Stein from Vincennes!
Eryka won The Record Cellar‘s April Album Of The Month*
Want to win the next Album Of The Month?
Here is your chance to be a part of the “Vinyl Revival” for free!
96.7 The Bridge has teamed up with The Record Cellar at 427 Main Street in Vincennes to give you a chance to win a free vinyl album!
The next drawing will be on May 28th, 2021
This Months Album of the month at the Record Cellar is Detroit Stories by Alice Cooper. Detroit Stories is the twenty-first solo and twenty-eighth overall studio album by Alice. The album was released on February 26, 2021, and topped Billboard’s Top Album Sales chart debuting at No. 1. It was the first chart-topper for Alice Cooper in the 29-year history of the Top Album Sales chart.
*Winner receives a $20 store credit which may be used for the featured album or other merchandise of their choice.
To enter fill out this form, and then keep listening to 96.7 The Bridge to see if you are the winner!
You can pick up this album and more from The Record Cellar, 427 Main Street in Vincennes Monday through Saturday from 10am – 5pm.
Record Cellar/Album of the Month Giveaway
November 2020-July 2021
Official Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The RECORD CELLAR ALBUM OF THE MONTH contest (the “Contest”) will begin on Friday, November 06, 2020, at 5 pm Eastern Time (“ET”) and end July 30th, 2021 (the “Contest Period”).
- Contestants can register by going online to 967thebridge.com and filling out the provided registration form.
- The Station is not responsible for any technical difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his/her registration.
- A listener can only qualify once per contest and a listener may only win a grand prize once during the contest period. (ARV $20).
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- The contest is open to all persons who reside within the Over the Air coverage area of WFML-FM. Employees of the Station, its licensee, and affiliates, its advertising and underwriting agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the Evansville metropolitan area, and the members of their immediate families and/or households are ineligible to participate or win. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Only one winner per household is permitted in this contest. A listener may not win this contest if a member of his/her family or household has won this Station contest. (ARV $20).
- There is no limit to the number of qualifiers per contest period. A prize will be awarded on February 22nd, March 26th, and April 26th, 2021. The winners will be chosen by a random drawing of the qualifiers.
- The grand prize will need to be picked up at The Record Cellar during regular business hours.
- There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that station may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities, or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- The actual prize is a $20 The Record Cellar in store credit.
- Unless otherwise stated, all prizes must be claimed in person at the Record Cellar during regular business hours and within thirty (30) business days of winning. After such time, ownership of said prize reverts back to the Record Cellar to be disposed of at its discretion. The winner then loses all claims and rights to said prize. Proper identification must be presented by any winner to claim the prize. As a condition to receiving the prize, any potential winner must be willing to complete and sign a Winner’s Affidavit and Release, releasing the Station and Sponsor (Record Cellar) from all liability in connection with the winner’s participation in the contest and acceptance, use, or non-use of the prize.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the contest are final.
- Odds of winning depend on the number and order of calls received.
- Winners need not be present to win.
- The winner will be notified of winning.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners. Winners will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by the Station in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- By participating in the contest, the winner agrees to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising, social media promotion, online, or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station in its sole discretion may require contest winner (and their travel companions, if any) to sign a liability release, agreeing to hold the Station, promotional partners, prize providers, its corporate licensee, its and their parent, subsidiary, related, and affiliated corporations, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents, and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the use or redemption of the prize or participation in the contest.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any competition or prize-related event is delayed, rescheduled, postponed, or canceled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize. In addition, the Station is not responsible for any traffic or other travel delays, cancellations, postponements, overbooking or rescheduling due to any problem beyond its control.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of the Station.
- The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest, or in the announcement of a prize.
- Copies of the written contest rules are available during regular business hours at the main studio of WFML-FM located at 1200 North 2ndStreet Davis Hall, Vincennes, IN 47591.